Bird & Animal Trap
Bird and animal trap.Special features:
A simple and effective way to trap: mynas, pigeons, ducks, pukeko, rabbits, stoats, ferrets, rats and most other birds and small animals that will enter the trap.
Safe and humane - live capture.
- Easy to set and use.
- Double coated for superior rust protection (the trap is made from zinc coated steel then powder coated for extra protection).
- Green powder coating makes the trap easy to camouflage, great for trap shy animals like rabbits.
- Double acting trip mechanism, the trap will activate no matter which side of the trip plate the magpie, bird or animal lands on.
- Large removable mirror, great for helping to trap inquisitive birds. Easy to remove for cleaning, or for trapping pests that do not require the mirror.
- Sensitive trip mechanism, will trap small birds like sparrows, as well as small rats.
- Locking door system and a small 25mm mesh size, prevents escape of the trapped, bird or animal.
- Dimensions: 500mm long x 280mm wide x 280mm high (not including door rails).
Use a suitable food bait to lure the target bird or animal into the trap.
These traps work well in pairs.
Same Day Dispatch:
We aim to dispatch the same day, for orders placed by 1pm (AEST) on working days.
Delivery Times (in normal business conditions):
Australia - eParcel Australia tracked post: 3 - 8 workings days
Rest of the World - International Courier Tracked: 3 - 8 working days.
Delivery times are are guide and may vary by location.
Allow an extra 1 - 2 days for rural delivery.
Delivery costs, where applicable, can be calculated on the cart page, add products to cart then view cart and calculate shipping.
Products are currently shipped from NZ, high value orders may require an import entry and customs clearance, please contact us for more information if required.
Currency & Payment:
Final payment at the Checkout is in Australian dollars (AUD).
Currency conversions for other currencies are a close guide, final payment may differ depending on exchange rate calculations.