The following Terms of Trade apply to all users of this website and the products and services offered on it.
In these Terms of Trade , the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “seller” refer to Maintrac Group Ltd. “You” are the user of this website (and “your”, “buyer” or “purchaser” has a corresponding meaning). The term “customer” refers to the person or company purchasing goods offered on this website.
By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Trade.
1. Pricing & Payment Security
Prices stated on this website are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclude Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless otherwise stated. Currency conversions are a guide only, final payment is calculated in AUD. Maintrac Group Ltd reserves the right to change any price quoted without notice at any time.
A safe and secure shopping experience is important to us. Payments are processed through a secure payment gateway system. Any credit card details stored for recurring payments are done so on this secured system. No credit card information is stored by us and we are PCI compliant.
Payments must be received prior to orders being shipped
2. Description of Products
Modifications and improvements to the seller's products are constantly being made. Also, the seller relies on information from its suppliers and product manufacturers. Maintrac Group Ltd cannot warrant or guarantee that the content of the website will always be current, accurate or complete. Descriptions, illustrations and literature are therefore not binding on the seller. If the goods do not match the description on the seller's website, the buyer should inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action.
Once an order has been made and has completed checkout successfully, it cannot be cancelled.
4. Order Processing
Maintrac Group Ltd aim to process and ship all orders within 24 hours. Orders received on a weekend will be processed the next business day. If an item is temporarily out of stock we will notify you with the approximate shipping date.
5. Delivery Charges
All orders that are 25kg or less in weight will be couriered.
Dispatched on New Zealand Post eParcel or courier service. Extra fast delivery rates available if required. Rates are calculated based on weight and can be checked on the cart page - prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need further information.
Orders should arrive within 3 - 8 working days.
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
Maintrac Group Ltd shall not be held responsible or liable in anyway for delays or defaults in delivery of the order or any part thereof.
Export restrictions: Laser bird deterrents and alphachloralose products may be restricted in some countries. It is your responsibility to check local regulations. Maintrac Group Ltd is not responsible for goods blocked or restricted by customs in countries outside NZ.
7. Incorrect Supply
Incorrect supply of your order must be reported to Maintrac Group Ltd within 4 days of receipt of goods. Maintrac Group Ltd will then remedy the problem as soon as possible.
All items are thoroughly checked before dispatch. Our couriers and freight contractors cover all items. Maintrac Group Ltd is not responsible for damage or loss to goods in transit. If you find an item that has been damaged, please contact the courier company immediately.
9. Returns and Refund Policy
- Buy with confidence. Maintrac Group Ltd is committed to customer satisfaction and strives to deliver the industry’s best quality and service. If you are not completely satisfied with our products, they may be returned for a refund for up to 30 days after purchase.
- All goods returned, must have prior approval from Maintrac Group Ltd. A little advice on how best to use the product may be all that is required ensuring full satisfaction.
- Returned items must include the name and details of the purchaser, and the original invoice number.
- All goods returned must be with original packaging and both goods and packaging must be in brand new condition.
- Shipping charges for returned purchases (excluding damaged or incorrect orders) will not be refunded, and returned goods will be at purchaser's risk until received by Maintrac Group Ltd.
- Refunds will only be issued in the original payment method, and in the case of credit card payment will only be made to the same credit card used in the original purchase.
- The seller reserves the right to apply a 20% restocking fee to any goods returned. The return freight is paid by the buyer.
- Specially procured items at the buyers request are non-returnable.
- All consumables and all special purpose goods are non-returnable. (Eg. Customised sound chips).
All items for return should be addressed to:
Maintrac Group Ltd
86-90 Palmerston Street
All information on this website is subject to copyright owned by Maintrac Group Ltd. Any reproduction without prior written permission by Maintrac Group Ltd is prohibited.
11. Laws and Limitation of Liability
The laws of New Zealand shall govern these Terms of Trade, and Maintrac Group Ltd and the customer hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand. The customer hereby waives any right they may have to claim that the above submission to jurisdiction is an inconvenient forum. Any claims or dispute arising here under shall be subject to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996. If any parts of these Terms of Trade shall be held to be illegal, unenforceable or invalid, the remaining parts shall continue in full force and effect. The buyer shall be responsible to ensure that any products purchased from Maintrac Group Ltd are compliant with the laws and regulations of the country they are sent to.
Last updated: 26 September 2018